Re: [Beaver-devel] GtkPrintUnixDialog

From: Tobias Heinzen
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] GtkPrintUnixDialog
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:50:20 +0200

Double 12 wrote:
I managed to print a document with GtkPrintUnixDialog! Yay, but now I have a gigantic heap of paper on my desk ^^.
hehe ^^
And the printer gives an error message "can not get the ticket cache for USER".
could be printer specific.
See how well the printing goes on your computer/printer and have a look at the code.
i will sure do.

The way to tell what I want to print is a bit weird. I have to insert the file via gtk_print_job_set_source_file, which is designed for PDF and PS files.
well we could use tools like a2ps to create a PS file for the printing job, but that will add a dependency to beaver (a2ps is not installed on most distros i think).

greets
Tobias