Re: [Beaver-devel] [artwork] program icon

From: Tobias Heinzen
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] [artwork] program icon
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 10:42:25 +0200

Double 12 wrote:
I made a request on the mailinglist of the Tango project (http://tango.freedesktop.org) if some artist could design artwork for Beaver in the Tango style. Vinay Pawar replied to this and made a program icon design, which complies to the Tango guidelines. You can see the icon via the link in the original message. If we like this icon, he is probably willing to design more artwork, for example for use in dialogs.
looks interesting (something like a beaver on crack ^^). i like it.

greets
Tobias