I changed the file selection dialog in the API, we migrated from
GtkFileSelection to GtkFileChooserDialog. This results in a fancier
I thought the issue with command line arguments was fixed, but I
noticed that filenames given to Beaver are still not opened.
And...I started work on a new Beaver website (the new/ folder on the
website CVS). It should be a low-maintenance site, unlike the current
one, where you have to change every page just to change a small detail.
That's why the new site will probably have just three pages (Home,
Plugins and Download). All information about Beaver, including
screenshots and author credits, will be on the Home page.
Information about plugins, a list of all the available plugins and a
link to the documentation goes on the Plugins page. The Downloads
page is pretty self-explanatory.
Greets, Double 12