[Beaver-devel] Work before release

From: Double 12
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Work before release
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:18:52 +0200

Before the 0.4.0 release, we also need to fix the printing support. I left it in a half-done state, because I couldn't get it to work. The document needs to be divided into pages, the lines shouldn't be too long (it must fit on the paper) and the drawing mechanism is a bit weird (it first draws the outlines of the letters and then fills them).
If hope you can take a look at it, then I will also work further on it.

A second thing: which plugins do we want into the release and which available for download? I think the Tools plugin should be shipped with Beaver and also be automatically compiled. What do you think about the other plugins?

Double 12