Re: [Beaver-devel] Work before release

From: Tobias Heinzen
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Work before release
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 21:33:39 +0200

I'm proud to announce that printing now should work. I only tested it with printing to file. I also added a little "header" to the document with informations about what is printed and on which page we are. It does not look pretty but it works ^^

i also clean up the makefiles a little bit and changed some things on the plugins architecture (i added a --include-dir option to beaver, from which the Makefiles can get all the information for compiling). i will write in the future some document on how to write a plugin for the homepage.

Greets
Tobias