Re: [Beaver-devel] Re: Beaver-devel Digest, Vol 44, Issue 13

From: Double 12
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Re: Beaver-devel Digest, Vol 44, Issue 13
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 21:49:55 +0100

You're right: it sounds better if it's shorter.
We'll upload screenshots once 0.4.0 is ready; then the new site will replace the current site.

Vinay, could you create more Beaver images? I think we could use some in the About and File Properties dialogs. Or in another place that might be spiced up.

Double 12

Vinay Pawar schreef:
First line on the new website: "... acronym for Beaver is and Early AdVanced
EditoR".

Should that read 'Beaver is an Early AdVanced.."

The new website is nice and sweet, should look nicer once a few screenshots are stuck in there.
--
vinay