[Beaver-devel] Segfaults

From: Double 12
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Segfaults
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 17:00:51 +0100

The segfault when saving indeed also happens when the file is saved in a non-hidden, non-empty directory.

There's another segfault (maybe I mentioned it before but it it still happening) when you're closing an empty unsaved file, while there are also other files open. It doesn't happen when the empty file is the only file opened. It happens in the line /gtk_notebook_remove_page (GTK_NOTEBOOK(MainNotebook), current_page);
/Firstly some GTK warnings and then a segmentation fault:
(beaver:13670): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_notebook_get_tab_label: assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (child)' failed

(beaver:13670): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_container_foreach: assertion `GTK_IS_CONTAINER (container)' failed

It can't remove the notebook page because it can't grab the tabs. Probably the reason for this is that the tab label is not created through gtk_notebook_set_tab_label or gtk_notebook_set_tab_label_text, but through a normal GtkLabel packed into a box. I tried doing it with gtk_notebook_set_tab_label and gtk_set_tab_label_text. It solved the segmentation fault, but there were more GTK errors and the little 'x'-button on the tabs was not visible anymore.

Double 12