[Beaver-devel] Doxygen

From: Double 12
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Doxygen
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 12:07:14 +0100

I made a Doxygen configuration file and set some settings. It produces a nice documentation set!

Some questions:
I thought not just src/api, but also the src directory should be documented. But now the api functions (beaver_..._...) are in a long list of other functions, not really visible. Could we make a seperate tab for the API functions?

Are we going to ship the sample plugin with Beaver? I set it in Doxygen as example. If we don't ship it, we have to remove it there.

Double12.