Re: [Beaver-devel] Happy 2009

From: Double 12
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Happy 2009
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 23:15:49 +0100

Looks good! I think just the plugin Makefiles need a small modification.
They do this:
make -C `beaver --include-dir` DIR=`pwd` module
But if I I install Beaver in /tmp, instead of the normal /usr/local/share, it can't find Beaver. Then it needs to be `/tmp/bin/beaver --include-dir`. Is there a way to look for this path where Beaver has just been installed?

When I type the command to install the plugin myself:
make -C `/tmp/bin/beaver --include-dir` DIR=`pwd` install
I get this:
/usr/bin/ld: cannot open output file /home/peter/beaver-0.4.0/plugins/tools/: Is a directory
So, it looks for a directory instead of a file??
Btw, /home/peter/beaver-0.4.0 is the directory where I unpacked the archive.

Double 12

Higor Eurípedes schreef:
Ive done the modifications to the scripts, i hope everything is ok:

http://enygmata.site88.net/patches/beaver0.4.0/beaver-0.4.0_v3.tar.gz