Re: [Beaver-devel] develop beaver

From: Higor Eurípedes
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] develop beaver
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 09:03:09 -0300

Hello Andrea,

We are planing a major rewrite of the code base (to cleanup and
improve things) but
patches to the current code and developers are welcome.

Maybe we will need to move to another repo server (i haven't seen the
project admin for
months and i don't have rights to give CVS write access).

It would be nice to have you on the irc channel #beaver-project at
irc.freenode.net to
discuss more.