[Beaver-devel] A proposal to participate in Beaver project

From: Andrew Dufresne
Subject: [Beaver-devel] A proposal to participate in Beaver project
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 00:15:23 +0600

Hi,

My name in Andrew Dufresne. I am interested in joining this project.

I am well versed in C language and have developed applications in it for the software house I work for, including driver of a bill dispensing unit and a simulator of Bank ATM switch which uses ISO-8583 protocol. I have used glib, Gtk and glade. I have also used doygen to document my code. So far I have not worked in any open source project. This would be my first experience.

Recently I downloaded the code from Savannah and tried to fix the bugs mentioned there. But luckily, I was able to catch Double 12 at project's irc channel who very kindly advised me to join the project properly so that I do not work on those issues that are already fixed. Now I have downloaded the source from sourceforge and currently studying it.

Kindly guide me how I can be of help. I will be honored if my request to join the project is accepted.
Thanks for your time.

Regards
Andrew Dufresne