beta-xlogmaster

Considering China

From: CBC
Subject: Considering China
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 18:37:21

                         Considering China?

Business opportunities for US firms - whether large multinationals or small and medium enterprises - abound in China. Manufacturing, product sourcing, consumer goods, equipment and machinery exports, and other key sectors are growing rapidly. How can companies, based in the US, explore and exploit these opportunities while minimizing costs?

CBC is an international consulting company specializing in China-related services. We can work with you to show your clients how best to profit from China's rapid economic development. Our areas of expertise include:

CBC provides comprehensive, customized consulting solutions to US firms exploring the potential of the China market. Our consultants specialize in numerous industries, including Telecoms, IT, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Pharmaceuticals, Automotive, and Manufacturing. We also produce free monthly updates on significant developments in the China market for key industries. To view more detailed descriptions of our services, visit www.cbcnow.com.

All inquiries are welcome - for more information please contact: address@hidden