beta-xlogmaster

hi

From: Philips
Subject: hi
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 14:21:18 +0400

Good day sir,

Rea af!nance rates hit record l0ews

We provide high-quality professional re finuance for residential and comme=
rcial assets.

U S  $ 300 ,000       uL0 uANS        are avai lable for only $277 / month=
! WE'RE uPRACT ICALLY uGIVIuNG uAWAY MOuNEY!

---------------------------------

COPY the Addreuss below and paste in your WEuB BROuWSER:

bihydrazine.realquikx.com

V a l id for 24 Hrs.

growing their own leaders. In a world where top managers=20.
To while away=97forbidden things=97.
And the chair is becoming quite mucky and damp..
when you stand before the serpents in the Zoo, and see the slithery,=20.
It was just like we were alone in some peaceful place like under a willow =
tree or something,.

Sincerely,
Mindy Johnson