bfgminer-dev

Re: [BFG-dev] Discussion: bfgminer name

From: Nathanial Woolls
Subject: Re: [BFG-dev] Discussion: bfgminer name
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 23:45:37 -0500

Gotcha - I recall now.

Sure I think a vote would be good if we went that way.

I think in the end it would be awesome if we could somehow get more of these bright minds working together on a common, awesome miner. And if that means shedding some more superficial layers I think it may be for the best.

On February 4, 2014 at 11:39:15 PM, Luke-Jr (address@hidden) wrote:

On Wednesday, February 05, 2014 4:39:20 AM Nathanial Woolls wrote:
> I'm really fine with any names, and I think a community chosen one is
> probably a good idea....probably :)

It also gives non-developers a chance to easily contribute :)

> What was the 3.0 contest?

https://bitcointalk.org/?topic=145052

Luke