bfteam

[Bfteam] Re: Where to commit translations of web pages?

From: D. E. Evans
Subject: [Bfteam] Re: Where to commit translations of web pages?
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:32:48 -0600

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 06:57:13PM +0200, ???????????????? ?????????? wrote:
> > > Isn't the standard way of handling translations of the website just to
> > > make commits to the www project?
> >
> > Again, this is something I don't know (yet ;)  Can anyone else enlighten
> > Paul and myself?
>
>       Should I commit to `www' project's repository instead? It has been more
> than one week since Mr. McBratney replied to me.

What is it that you are trying to post?  Is it a translation?  If
so, who is the translation coordinator and what is there response
to this?  (If *you* are the translation coordinator, what did
Masayuki say?)  If this is a web article original, what is the
language?  If English, what is the subject of the content being
posted, and from where was it obtained?

--
D. E. Evans <address@hidden>
<http://www.deevans.net>