bloryn-dev

Re: [Bloryn-dev] Still being developed?

From: Samuel Abels
Subject: Re: [Bloryn-dev] Still being developed?
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 21:13:23 +0200

On Sun, 2003-08-17 at 20:58, Jonathan Bettencourt wrote:
> Hello,
> I just downloaded the CVS version from the site, and had some problems
> compiling. Anyway I was wondering if the project is still alive so I know
> whether it is worth my time to fix the bug.
> -Jonathan

Hi,

There has been no development for quite a while now, but we are waiting
for an artist to provide graphics, which is kind of blocking the whole
project right now.

The graphics currently used are non-GPL and non-free, and I don't want
to get into licensing problems because of that.

If we find an artist creating some useful stuff, I'll go on.
Of course, you can help and move that project forward even now, but keep
in mind that we may never find an artist... we've waited for quite a
while and nobody even contacted us yet.

-Samuel
--
http://www.debain.org/

The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple. After that, it's all
learned. (Bruce Ediger, address@hidden, in comp.os.linux.misc, on
X interfaces.)