blt-debian-blt-debian

[Blt-debian-blt-debian] Re: gybyv refnnance

From: Jawahir Bothe
Subject: [Blt-debian-blt-debian] Re: gybyv refnnance
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 00:47:34 -0700

D e ea v r H x om a e O x wne j r,

Your c c re l di o t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV o N r s ea d l e o st z at s e and want I n MME j DIA l TE c w as q h to s g pe v nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L q OW p ER your monthly p n ayme w nt b s
by a third or more, here are the d b ea w ls k we have T l ODA k Y:

$ 4 d 90 , 00 q 0 a c s l l ow a p s 3 , 6 o 5 %
$ 3 d 70 , 0 y 00 a k s l p ow a h s 3 , 9 d 0 %
$ 2 c 50 , 00 b 0 a v s l n ow a e s 3 , 3 c 5 %
$ 20 h 0 , 0 y 00 a v s l s ow a e s 3 , 5 l 5 %

V w is p it o r ur web s t it k e

Jawahir Bothe , Ap p pr w ov b al M q ana x ge x r

To dungeons deep and caverns old
We must away, ere break of day,
To find our long-forgotten gold.
Bilbo went to sleep with that in his ears, and it gave him very