Re: [linuxiran] A funny article from ITIran

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] A funny article from ITIran
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:04:06 +0330

On Monday 16 December 2002 08:30 am, Sayyed Mohammad Hossein Hamidi wrote:
> http://itiran.com/artic/show.asp?no=8109170125
>
> I think some of Iranians hate Linux, specially those who have spent cost &
> time on learning M$ technologies. They are afraid of replacing Linux with
> Windows since:
>          Their "bread" will be converted to "aajor"!:)
> --Hamidi

Well, you see, the author is prtially right, because actually such a paper was
released from the aberdeen group, claiming that non free softwares are more
secure, and stating that Linux is the least secure operating system. What the
Author forgot to mention, was the fact that abedeen's research was sponsored
by ... Hmmm........ Microsoft !!!!!!!!

It would take a gineus to figure out the result of a microsoft sponsored
research . would it?

Cheers
Aryan