Re: [linuxiran] Persian Linux teaching website -- Launched!

From: Gurban M. Tewekgeli
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Persian Linux teaching website -- Launched!
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 08:54:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ehsan,

> Gurban, and Kaveh!
> Please let me know what login name you would like,
gurban

> And Gurban, let me know if you want to write on any
> topic besides GTK+.
Depends on my free time I would like to write
articles about other developtmen tools in linux,
like Lazarus (a Delphi like IDE on top of FreePacal
compiler and a good deleveloping tool for novice to
expert programmes), OpenOffice and GNOME.

But if any one else wants to write articles about
these topics please let he to does.

If you have a space for expert linux users on your
website I can write articles about TeX, glibc, ...

Regards,

=====
Gurban M. Tewekgeli

Don't send me Microsoft Word files. [thanks]