Re: [linuxiran] printing Farsi

From: Kaveh Mousavi
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] printing Farsi
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 21:44:13 -0800 (PST)

If I remember well it is not available in KDE that is
installed in Redhar 9.0,

If you want to use farsi, it is recommenced to use
more recent distributions version, for example for you
as a redhat user you can use Redhat-Fedora 3 that has
been published this month and has many new features
that can help you,