bouquins-dev

[Bouquins-dev] rightly curious

From: Oliver Harmon
Subject: [Bouquins-dev] rightly curious
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 11:09:20 -0000

We were basically down in a little valley surrounded by trees, but I took a few pictures anyway. Michelle Sherwood came over and talked to us a bit, and we showed her the video as well. If they said they did mind, though, we pretty much wouldn't be able to do it.
There wasn't too much to see, so we went up the wooden stairs to the upper floor.
It wasn't a ton of money, but honestly, if they had said no to buying it, I would've offered it to them for free just to see it on the news.
However, we did get to see one young guy swing out and then completely bust his tailbone on the boulders when he swung back in.
We came upon the schoolhouse almost immediately, but the people living in the house directly beside it were outside mowing the lawn so we just did a quick driveby. While we were doing that, a lady came in and talked to Hiccup about cutting us a check. But he smiled huge and moved over next to Hiccup, and I got a pretty awesome picture of the two of them. It still hurts thinking about how he slammed into them.
We also managed to avoid having any falling boulders nearly crush our skulls.
We followed the crowd around to where a couple dozen people or so were standing next to the police tape. We followed the crowd around to where a couple dozen people or so were standing next to the police tape.
Neither of us could remember exactly where we'd come into the main part of the mall. However, as Hiccup and I were walking along behind everyone else, a rock about the size of VCR suddenly slammed to the ground in front of us. Everything else copyright Atlassian Software Systems. He's probably going to have people asking that all the time. We headed down the stairs to check it out. I'd brought my ten million CP spotlight, but it hadn't charged fully in the car on the way there, so we were stuck with flashlights.
The development may be faster on the short run, but on the long run, a price has to be paid.
After a bit, they decided it would be easiest, if we didn't mind, to go over to the studio and do it there.
He had me hook the video camera up to a cable he had and play the video for him a few times. I still don't know whether he was kidding about that or not. He's probably going to have people asking that all the time.
The owner's car was actually at the bottom, although it was impossible to see it. We went over and watched them for a bit, thinking they might be good for a few pictures.
I had had the idea that we might be able to get close to it with the sinkhole only being a day old, but we were sadly mistaken.
I'd only been to the Dodd City Schoolhouse once before, when Slim Jim and myself had stumbled upon it by accident a few years back, so I didn't really remember where it was. There are also still developers out there, who are afraid of EJBs.
It probably wouldn't have amounted to anything, but in the dark they wouldn't be able to tell us from cops or anyone else and I wasn't itching to find out how they'd react. I decided right away I'd probably just keep it as a souvenir instead of cashing it. There are also still developers out there, who are afraid of EJBs.
However, we did get to see one young guy swing out and then completely bust his tailbone on the boulders when he swung back in. That seemed to make him think harder on it, and he asked to see the video. He said no, so I asked if he could take a couple for me.
The sinkhole was about half the size of a basketball court and had erupted under the side of the house at the end of the driveway. I had no intention of running into some random homeless person or looter in a dark abandoned mall.
I was immediately worried, but I thought maybe it was just a rent-a-cop walking patrol or something.