brave-gnu-world

Re: brave-gnu-world Digest, Vol 9, Issue 3

From: Бранко Мајић
Subject: Re: brave-gnu-world Digest, Vol 9, Issue 3
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 20:04:23 +0100

Hello, this is my first time writing to this mailing list, although I've been
on the list for quite a while (just reading). Well, since I practically
enlisted here "out of fun;)", I don't actually know what are the goals of
this mailing list. So, if anyone can tell me, I could probably also volunteer
to do something. I have an account open on savannah - it's "azaghal". I'm
from Serbia, but I'm quite versatille with english language (which doesn't
mean I'm speaking it perfectly;) - I also might be interested in translating
things to serbian language... So please enlighten me ;)