bsf-devel

Charity donations for the new year..

From: J . A . Martinez
Subject: Charity donations for the new year..
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 17:51:51 +0100 (CET)

Date: Thu,  4 Jan 2007 17:48:57 +0100 (CET)

Dear Friend

This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore
it as unserious could come into your mind; but please consider
it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility. My name
is Jose A.Martinez. I am a 54 years old man, I am Cuban currently
residing in
Dubai (United Arab Emirate).

I was formerly living in Cuba and served under Castro`s government but
had to run into self exile after the ruling Government of Fidel Castro
closed in on my
family on accusations of anti-government greetings to you and your
lovely statements, I was once married with two children but my family
also
my wife and children escpe to america before they where one of those
vitim in world trade centre. l did made a lot of money serving Castro
and
on getting to UAE, I have been a merchant here in Dubai dealing in
Ornamentals, Oriental Carpets and Artifacts and life was very smooth
for me
until about three(3) years ago when I was first diagnosed of Cancer of
the Larynx.Before this happened my business and concern for making
money was all I lived for, I never really cared about other values in
life. But since the loss of my family and hometown,
I have found a new desire to assist helpless families.

I have been helping orphans orphanage/motherless homes. I have once
donated some money to orphans in war ravaged Eritrea, Somalia, Sudan
and some East European Countries. Before I became ill, I kept $ 4.5
Million in a long-term deposit vault of a security/finance company and
didn`tstate any next of kin when the
money was deposited and if I died without stating any the money will
automatically go into the coffers of the security company and I don`t
want this to happen. I have left the hospital and presently receiving
treatment in an acupuncture clinic, I have been undergoing treatment
for
Oesophageal Cancer at the hospital.

I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I
have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see
this money distributed to charity rganizations.Because relatives and
friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot
live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of
them. Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me collect the
deposit
and distribute it amongst
charity organizations. Use your judgement to distribute the money and
feel free to reimburse yourself when you have the money for any cost
you
incur during the process of collecting and distributing the money to
charity organizations. I am willing to offer you a reward If you are
willing to
help, please reply as soon as you can

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Best wishes,

J. A Martinez