[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
From The DHS Club Accounting Team
From The DHS Club Accounting Team
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 01:27:35 -0700
Thank you for writing the DHS Club Accounting Team!
This autoresponder message will be sent to you each time you write to us at
address@hidden .We have found that many of the questions the Accounting Team
receives may be answered in this FAQ.
ACCOUNTING FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Have you received notification that your monthly subscription fees are
·If you pay by credit card, these fees are automatically reprocessed weekly and
you will again be notified if the fee remains unauthorized.
·If you pay by money order, please be sure to mail your fees promptly. You will
receive weekly reminders for 5 weeks or until the funds arrive, whichever comes
·If you pay by e-check and have received notification that there is a problem
collecting your monthly fee, please respond to that e-mail as soon as possible
since your membership may be under suspension until the issue is resolved.
2. Are you a sponsor with VIPs listed on your genealogy report in "RED"? This
means that we have not collected their monthly fees. Please refer to the above
question and to the e-mail you may have received for explanation. Due to
confidentiality, we cannot specifically state why their fee is unpaid but
suggest you contact them to keep the lines of communication open.
3. Do you wish to change or update your billing information? Please log into
the Control Center at https://www.clubshop.com/vip/control/index.shtml, and
select "Business Manual". From the Business Manual select "Business Guide" then
"Modify your information". If your membership has been canceled, terminated or
is under suspension, you must contact our Accounting Team directly at
1-941-475-3435 to discuss a reinstatement.
4. Do you wish to change the name on your membership or add a spouse? Please
contact our Membership Support Team at: address@hidden
5. Do you wish to change your home or email address? Please log into the
Control Center at https://www.clubshop.com/vip/control/index.shtml, and select
"Business Manual". From the Business Manual select "Business Guide" then
"Modify your information".
6. Have a question regarding your status, downline or membership? Please send
an e-mail to our Membership Support Team at: address@hidden
7. Do you have a question regarding your referral fee check, referral fee holds
or direct deposit? Please send an email with you question to our Accounting
Team at address@hidden
8. Do you have any additional questions regarding the billing of your monthly
subscription fees and do you pay by credit card or money order? For questions
about billing of your monthly subscription fees paid by credit card or money
order contact our Accounting Team at address@hidden
9. Do you have questions regarding the billing of your monthly subscription
fees and do you pay by e-check? For questions about billing of your monthly
subscription fees paid by e-check contact our Accounting Team at address@hidden
10. Did you receive a charge against your credit card or checking account for
$44.95USD this month instead of $25.00 USD?
According to our Terms of Agreement, a VIP Membership is subject to a $19.95USD
yearly renewal fee, payable each year, on your anniversary date. The $44.95USD
you were charged this month represents the monthly subscription fee of
$25.00USD and the $19.95USD yearly renewal fee.
11.Did you submit an application before midnight Pacific Time at the end of the
month and you have not been upgraded to a VIP?
Please see our End Of Month Application Policy which states: "Any application
not received and automatically processed and approved by midnight, Pacific
time, will be carried over to the next month for processing, approval and
credit. This includes credit card declines, e-check declines, back-up (manual)
applications submitted online, and any faxed or mailed applications."
12. Do you want to downgrade or cancel your VIP membership? To downgrade or
cancel your VIP membership go to: http://www.clubshop.com/cancel.html
If your question is not answered by reading this FAQ page, you may write to us
The DHS Club Accounting Team
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- From The DHS Club Accounting Team,