[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Mrs. Mourice Mosun

From: MOSUN2
Subject: Mrs. Mourice Mosun
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 08:08:44 +0000

pleas reach me with this alternative email address. address@hidden

Attn: Sir,

prosperous year 2005 to you. It is quit unfortunate that year 2004 had passed
without your dream being accomplished. Note that I vehemently wrote more
than three mails to you as regards a good measure for
your contract payment but you did not see to listen to me.

I wish to inform you once more that I am ever willing to assist you get
your contract payment without you sending any money here. Note that I will
handle 70% expense here in Nigeria but you will take care of the other 30%
expenses in your off-shore paying center and you will also give me a promissory
note stating your willingness to accept 35% out of the total money from
the contract payment immediately you get the payment.

You should try and get back to me as soon as possible for more details.
The new development will only last for one week.
pleas reach me with this alternative email address. address@hidden

Regards from,

Mrs. Mourice Mosun
(Deputy Director for payment Federal Ministry of finance Nigeria)

Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]