[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Bug-wget] [Secunia Research] GNU wget Vulnerability Report - Request fo
[Bug-wget] [Secunia Research] GNU wget Vulnerability Report - Request for Details
Wed, 3 Apr 2019 20:14:26 -0500
We are currently processing a report published by a third-party  for GNU
wget and are currently evaluating it to publish a Secunia Advisory for this.
Please see the original report for details.
We would appreciate to receive your comments on those issues before we
publish our advisory based on this information.
* Can you confirm the vulnerability?
* Which products and versions are affected by the vulnerability?
* When do you expect to release fixed versions?
* Are there any mitigating factors or recommended workarounds?
Secunia Research at Flexera
Arne Jacobsens Allé 7, 5th floor
2300 Copenhagen S
Phone +45 7020 5144
Fax +45 7020 5145
- [Bug-wget] [Secunia Research] GNU wget Vulnerability Report - Request for Details,
Secunia Research <=