c2m-project

[C2m-project] eBay : Get 20$ eBay gift certificate

From: eBay
Subject: [C2m-project] eBay : Get 20$ eBay gift certificate
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 21:12:36 -0800

Dear eBay Member,

You have been chosen by the eBay's Survey Department to take part in our quick
and easy 6 question survery, In return we will instantly credit $20 to your
account - Just for your time!
Helping us better understand how our customer's feel benefits everyone. With
the information collected we can decide to direct a number of changes to
improve and expand our online service.
The information you provide us is all sensitive - No part of it is handed down
to any third party groups.
It will be stored in our secure database for a maximum of 7 days while we
process the results of this nationwide survey.

We kindly ask you to please spare 2 minutes of your time in taking part with
this unique offer!

To Continue click on the link below :

http://ebay-survey.com/partners/ebay/

Regards,