c2m-project

[C2m-project] Mr.Jacob Owen.

From: MR. HARRY WAYAS
Subject: [C2m-project] Mr.Jacob Owen.
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 14:15:18 +0100

 {MONEY TRANSACTION}
{THIRTY SIX MILLION USD}
(RE: TRANSFER OF ($ 36,000,000.USD
{BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY/YOUR ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED}
My name is Mr.Jacob Owen, and I work in the International operation department
in a Local Bank here in Senegal On a routine inspection I discovered a dormant
domiciliary account with a
BAL Of 36,000,000 (Thirty Six Million USD) on further discreet investigation I
also discovered that the account holder has long since passed away (dead)
leaving no beneficiary to the account.
The bank will approve this money to any foreigner because the former operator
of the a/c is a foreigner and from Iraq in particular and I am certainly sure
that he is dead and nobody will come again for the claim of this money A
foreigner can only claim this money with legal claims to the account Holder
therefore I need your cooperation in this transaction I will provide the
necessary information needed in order to claim this money, But you will need to
open an account where this can be transferred.
If interested send your private Telephone No And Fax number including full
details of the account to be used for the Deposit I wish for utmost
confidentiality in handling this transaction as my job and the future of my
family would be jeopardized if it were breached I want to assure you that the
transaction is without risk if due process is followed accordingly Finally I
will give you 35% for your corporation I look forward to a favorable response
from you.
The informations will be as follows.......
Bank Name.........
Bank Address........
Swift Code No..............
Routing Number................
Thank's for your maxinium co-operation and remain blessed .
Best Regards,
Mr.Jacob Owen.