c2m-project

[C2m-project] YOU ARE A WINNER

From: Microlottery
Subject: [C2m-project] YOU ARE A WINNER
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 21:00:31 -0600

MICRO LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
VIJZELSTRAAT 56, 1017 HD,
AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS
FILE REFERENCE NO: CB2005-001-MLI

BATCH: 1505/004NL

TO WINNERS IN OUR PROGRAM
we wish to congratulate you over your success in our computer balloting
sweepstake held on 30th  January, 2006.

This is a millennium scientific computer game in which email addresses were
used. It is a promotional program aimed at encouraging internet users;
therefore you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it. However, your email
address was attached to ticket number 10CBG3471913; with serial number 19034
draw the lucky numbers 1-9-74-31, which eventually won the lottery in the
first category of the draws. This entitled to a cash award of US$ 2,
500,000.00 (TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS).

This is from total prize money of US$30,000,000.00  distributed to winners
from 1st to 3rd categories.  Note that this program was largely promoted and
sponsored by a group of philanthropist, industrialists from the internet
ware industry and >some
other big multinational firms who wish to be anonymous.

To begin your claim, please contact the claims coordinator

Dr Stuart Dienen

Email address:address@hidden
TEL: +31 649304472
Yours Faithfully,