c2m-project

[C2m-project] Re: wevol home

From: Lovrenc Bagwell
Subject: [C2m-project] Re: wevol home
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 03:33:15 -0700

D h ea l r H n om z e O m wn a er,

Your c v re g di g t doesn't matt h er to us!

If you O k WN r g ea b l e v st d at o e and want I i MME f DIAT g E
c z as c h to s k pen l d ANY wa r y you like,
or simply wish to L f OW q ER your mon b thly pa m ym j ent e s
by a third or more, here are the d d ea e ls d we have T d ODA q Y:

$ 4 r 90 , 0 r 00 a a s lo l w a b s 3 , 3 y 5 %
$ 37 y 0 , 0 u 00 a j s l b ow a l s 3 , 5 a 5 %
$ 2 q 50 , 0 l 00 a i s l i ow a d s 3 , 7 j 5 %
$ 20 a 0 , 0 x 00 a d s lo u w a l s 3 , 9 i 0 %

V b isi i t o w ur web s c it e e

Lovrenc Bagwell , Ap o pr w ova u l Ma e na s ge k r

I wanted to make sure they all understood me. They must have, because
Pigbreath dropped his sword and jumped towards me. I swung off my pack
and stepped out into the mud. He had his arms out, fingers snapping,