c2m-project

[C2m-project] devotion

From: Jemima Fitzgerald
Subject: [C2m-project] devotion
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:50:45 +0200

The first we have got, the second remains to bedone. It is fortunate that you have such a strong door to keep out thewater, I said. Yes, Baas, of course I am a brute who think of you and myself beforeI do of others. So we went away, but I, lingering behind, examined the hole and thepin very carefully.
They said it was against their law, Baas. He seized them and bundledthem into the canoe like sacks of corn. So it came to this: if we were to act at all, it must be at once. Here it is, and from his pocket heproduced that ponderous and archaic lock-opening instrument. Then safety depends upon the gate, Dramana? Dramana assured us indeed thatthis tree had a poisonous effect upon all other vegetation. Surely he does notmean to leave /me/ dressed up in a brides robe? He seized them and bundledthem into the canoe like sacks of corn.
I think alsothat I am to be sacrificed with you. Had I doneso all would have been discovered and humanly speaking we must haveperished.
While I did so I heard Hans chuckling idiotically.
Rushingfrom the shed, I locked the heavy door and sped back to the rock,which I climbed.
Yes, Baas, of course I am a brute who think of you and myself beforeI do of others.
It is fortunate that you have such a strong door to keep out thewater, I said. Yes, I exclaimed, the holiest of all brides, for she is stone deadand all the dead are holy.
Out of the mouth of the cave emerged two priests.
Next I threw in our gear andthen sprang wildly myself, for I felt our stone turning. However, I risked it and spoke to her, though doubtfully, for Idid not like the look of her.
Hans, you are a fool as well as a brute, for, silly as you may be,how could I get on without you?