c2m-project

[C2m-project] unbutton

From: Humphrey Reyna
Subject: [C2m-project] unbutton
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 13:19:22 +0200

Are my eyes twilight ofneither of us, where the star hangs? The Señora is like me, Ramón, said Doña Carlota. They sang for a time in the peculiar unison like a flock of birdsthat fly in one consciousness.
Some were of a dark, ruddy coffee-brown, two were white, Ramón was of a soft creamy brown.
Stay with me till evening, and help me to amuse Don Cipriano.
But lords of men and masters of men wewill not be. Tell me what you think he really wants, said Kate. Ramón smiled a little, then pushed his hand through his hair.
The two women hungtheir heads, hiding their faces.
And I tried and tried and tried with him.
Ourmeeting is the burning bush, whence the jasmine flowers. And the dream of the spirit lapses, and lays down its head, and isstill with the Morning Star. As a man in a deep sleep knows not, but is, so is the Snake of thecoiled cosmos, wearing its plasm.
But what does he say himself, that he wants to do? I sit tight Between wings of the endless flight, At the depths of the peace and the fight. They must be flattered and made to feel great: Nothing else. They must be flattered and made to feel great: Nothing else.
They sang for a time in the peculiar unison like a flock of birdsthat fly in one consciousness.
Dont you think it was just against thisdanger that Christ came, to teach men a proper humility?
It had a round crest of black and white and blue feathers, like aneye, or a sun, in front. And thy land says to thee: Ah, my child of a far-off father! She took Kates hands and led her across the open terrace at thetop of the stairs. In the shallows ofthe lake itself two women sat bathing, their black hair hangingdense and wet.
Hewants to exalt pride and vanity higher than God. And to-morrow the Señora will not be here, and I shall begone back to Mexico. Therewere high walls on the three sides, with sheds and stables. Far in the hollow of space I brush the wing of the day And put light on your face.