c2m-project

[C2m-project] reckoning porter

From: Susie Bird
Subject: [C2m-project] reckoning porter
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 21:20:12 +0300

I was eavesdropping on people while standing there waiting. This wasn't the hardest thing I had ever done. The water was staining everything it touched.
Wanted to get to them.
We can't break up a work order. However, Dohn wasn't sure what was going on with his well maintained body.
I won't do it without protection. My truck was going through an unkept field.
Everybody was pretty stoked to see him.
However, this book goes to the other end. They are doing some great things. I hung up and called DIRECTV.
But I was just glad that I finished and didn't shit my pants! They even have blood all over them from my cuts at the tri!
At each juncture there are several choices of phrases. Its not so great when you take your daughters with you through the food line and then sit down and they eat all your post-race food! This is the order from the book. Its not so great when you take your daughters with you through the food line and then sit down and they eat all your post-race food!
Kim reminded me that they had called and left a message to confirm the appointment and said to have everything ready. My family came out to see me.
That killed that mile's time so I didn't hit the goal but I like to think I was damn close.
When I am in a pool, I can see the line and compensate.
It was really hard to stay quiet when the driver got out and was looking around. Plus, the guy played guitar, harmonica, drums. Lost some spots there.
Most don't wear them.
I was pretty excited. Today was install day.
paybacks are a bitch. So I picked up the distances and started going further into town on my runs.
"That was a shitty race" could have a whole new meaning.
When are you shipping them this box?
They even have blood all over them from my cuts at the tri!