c2m-project

[C2m-project] Money.com Attention, this one grows fast

From: Money.com blend
Subject: [C2m-project] Money.com Attention, this one grows fast
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 19:41:03 -0700

I pointed out to you the stars and all you saw was the tip of my finger Take your time and time will take you
Price increase 32% In 3 Days as T J S S Announces They
Are Unaffected By Recent Ban Against Online Gambling!

Company: TAJ Systems
T J S S
Price: $0.225
Short Term Estimate: $1.50
Volume: Up 1770% From Last Friday
Note: $1 Million Prize Money Tournament Starts in 8 Days

The US Ban on O n l i n e G a m b l i n g is creating a huge shift in the industry to
foreign markets. T J S S is way ahead of the game. Based out of Europe
they are able to forge on in providing the hottest new game to hit the Net
and at the same time bring it to the Two largest gambling markets in the
world, Asian and India, which are as of yet virtually untapped.

Folks we have only 8 more days till the big $1 Million 3 C a r d P o k e r
Tournament Begins. This one has climbed 32% in just 3 days, and the
volume more than doubled today.

Just think, i n v e s t o r s have already made 32% on their money,
don’t waste anymore time, get in First thing Thursday morning
and see how high it goes in the next 8 days
.

Distance lends enchantment to the view

Dog buy rum, cow drink am, hog in sty get drunk.Life begins at forty
Beautiful is not what is beautiful, but what one likes Every best friend get a next best friend.

Every picture tells a story Two things a man should never be angry at: what he can help and what he cannot help

Try praying Nothing pleses God more than to hear a strange voice In April,a youg mans thoughts turn to fancy! My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not. Time is a great healer
All good things come to those who wait.