ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] IPC in ccRTP

From: d99mara
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] IPC in ccRTP
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 23:53:00 +0200

I have sent a similar mail before but I didn't get a copy myself so I'm
sending this again and I also have another question.

What kind of Inter Process Communication (IPC) is used, between the processes
or threads, in ccRTP?

The ccRTp manual says that it is possible to associate an RTPSession with and
RTPApplication by a constructor parameter. How do I implement that? I can only
send the address and port to the constructor of RTPSession.

/Marcus