ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] I have some doubt in ccrtplib

From: sasin janpungtong
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] I have some doubt in ccrtplib
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 19:16:35 +0000

after i modified RTPSend and RTPlisten to send and receive data from file..... i look result of my program and some confuse was happen......

1. I want to calculate jitter between send and receive RTPpacket but when i look at my code..... it use putData and getData (use AppDataUnit) function replace generating RTP packet, so from AppDataUnit i can't get RTP packet timestamp to use for calculate my jitter..... have some way to cast AppDataUnit to RTP packet or someway to replace putData and getData by generate RTP packet and send and receive it in session and i want to know about responsibility of putData and getData functions.

2. why have function onSR() and onRR() and other method about RTCP packet only on rtplisten.cpp ..... i think onRR must be on rtpsend because it will retreive data in this packet and when i retreive value of ssrc, jitter and fraction lost of RR packet.... it show unusual value i want to know function to retreive those value .... now i use this way on onRR() function "RR.blocks[1].rinfo.jitter".

Thanks for your time
Sasin