ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] Sending H.261 video with ccRTP

From: Guillaume Fraysse
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Sending H.261 video with ccRTP
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 11:20:45 +0100

Hello everyone,

I am actually trying to make a demo application that sends H.261 video
using ccRTP.
What I wanna do is read a H261 encoded video file and have it framed
as RTP packets and get it right on the other side (that would be
Gnomemeeting in my demo).
I'm using a basic H261 video I found here:
http://www-mobile.ecs.soton.ac.uk/peter/h261/h261.html

Actually if I do that the H.261 packet headers aren't correct, so I
guess it's a codec related issue, but I have to admit I'm no expert in
that video field (yet).

So I was wondering if ayone could point me to the right way to do that
using ccRTP.

Best regards, merry christmas and all those seasonal greetings :)
Guillaume

PS: We are still working on the session pool, I have yet to make a
proper patch, but that will come soon