ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] First step of SRTP support done

From: Werner Dittmann
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] First step of SRTP support done
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 16:20:52 +0200

All,

the first step of SRTP support is ready in ccRTP. I would
ask you to test it on you system. To do so please check
out the latest HEAD from the CVS archive, do a reconfig,
configure and make.

To have SRTP support enabled you should have openSSL installed
(also openssl-devel). If all compiles and builds well
you find a test program in the demo directory.

Open 2 terminals, start "ccsrtptest -r" in one terminal
and "ccsrtptest -s" in the other terminal. You will see
a number of output lines at the receiver side.

Please report any problems you have with you system.

I tested it on SUSE 10.1 running on a x86_64 AMD Athlon
processor.

Regards,
Werner