ccrtp-devel

Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Re: ccRTP Receiver problem

From: Carmelo
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Re: ccRTP Receiver problem
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:41:57 +0200

Hi,

thanks for your reply.
I've checked SSRC and it's the same for all incoming packets. Using
rtplisten demo, it seems that there aren't incoming packets (no messages are
printed!).
But if I generate packets with my application (using ccRTP), I receive and
play packets (and even rtplisten demo prints messages correctly!!)

I use X-Lite to generate packets (I've tried also with 3CX phone).

Should I use a kind of synchronization? If so, how can implement it ?

Thanks a lot,

Carmelo