ccrtp-devel

[Ccrtp-devel] windows build fix

From: Jason Baurick
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] windows build fix
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 10:38:57 -0700

I had trouble building ccrtp-1.7.1 in windows, the CryptoContext::guessIndex
definition didn't match the declaration.  I've attached a patch which fixes the
issue.

- Jason
contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by