Re: [certi-devel] Question about the example (Billard)

From: Valéry Raulet
Subject: Re: [certi-devel] Question about the example (Billard)
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 22:08:54 +0100

On Mon, 2004-03-29 at 03:05, Rafael Meneses Osorio wrote:
Hi, I run the example and I don't understand the objective of the program.
I think that the example have a graphic interface, but I don't view
nothing. My questions and request (please) are:

1.- must I view a graphic interface?
2.- Someone can give me some text for understand the example
I suppose, you are talking about the 'Billiard' example!

This example should bring up a graphic interface.
Once installed, the CERTI comes with a 'bin' directory which includes:

billard  billard-1  billard-2  billard-3  billard-init  rtia  rtig

You should use billard-1 billard-2 billard-3 and rtig. The others are launched by these programs. 'rtig' is the RTI server and can be launched on any computer. 'billard-1/2/3' each are 3 times the billard application with different settings and can be launched on different computers.

you should set the CERTI_HOST environment variable to the correct host where the rtig is running and the PATH environment variable where the rtia can be found.

e.g. for my computer:

export PATH=/home/mantis/Documents/These/oRis/certiRoot/bin/:$PATH
export CERTI_HOST=localhost

Please, tell me if this helps.

Sorry, but I don't write english very well and I don't find other place
for make my questions.

Sorry, but English is not my native language but I don't speak Spanish. If you prefer French ;-)

    Valéry.

NOTE:My native language is spanish...

           "El pensamiento muere en la boca.", Nicanor Parra.

Rafael Meneses Osorio
rmeneses en labsd.inf.utfsm.cl
http://www.labsd.inf.utfsm.cl/~rmeneses