RE: [certi-dev] Size of Constants

From: Gotthard,Petr
Subject: RE: [certi-dev] Size of Constants
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:52:10 +0200

More modifications might be necessary: the behaviour might depend
whether the values are transported as "reliable" or not. The unreliable
transport (UDP) will never transport more than slightly less than 65535,
so large values should be transported via TCP regardless reliable or
not. I'm not sure if this behaviour is implemented.

Petr