[certi-dev] Merge underway: Do no prepare patch against current CVS

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: [certi-dev] Merge underway: Do no prepare patch against current CVS
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 09:25:57 +0200

Hi All,

After careful (I hope) testing the CERTI version
which works for heterogeneous federation (br_DEV_HETEROGENEOUS)
seems OK to be merged back to HEAD.
https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?6910

Since the merge is quite big, I invite you
not to prepare patch against current CVS for a day or 2.
This is not mandatory but getting your patch in after
the merge would be a lot more difficult than waiting
to provide one after the merge.

Once the merge is done I'll send another message.
Stay tuned :=)