[certi-dev] Preliminary RTI1516 check-in

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: [certi-dev] Preliminary RTI1516 check-in
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 21:00:38 +0200

Hi All,

1516 implementation is progressing well,
I've just check-in CVS HEAD the contributed work from Jeroen.
We have the first libRTI1516 support in CVS.

I let Jeroen explain what currently works what doesn't.

Do not hesitate to try to compile CVS head and report eventual compilation
breakage.

Interested people may go to the concerned task tracker if they
want to follow the detailed story
https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/index.php?10290

http://www.april.org