Re: [certi-dev] RequestClassAttributeValueUpdate service

From: Michael Raab
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] RequestClassAttributeValueUpdate service
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 16:39:58 +0200

Thanks for the fast reply.
How much work do you expect on this issue? What exactly is missing? Sorry but I'm missing the whole picture as I'm not familiar with CERTI source code

Thanks,
Michael

Dipl.-Inf. Michael Raab

Fraunhofer-Institut für Fabrikbetrieb und -automatisierung IFF
Virtuell Interaktives Training
Sandtorstr. 22, 39106 Magdeburg, Germany
Telefon +49 (0) 391/ 40 90 122
Telefax +49 (0) 391/ 40 90 115
address@hidden
http://www.iff.fraunhofer.de oder http://www.vdtc.de