[certi-dev] PyHLA windows installer

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: [certi-dev] PyHLA windows installer
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 17:14:14 +0100

Hi there,

I had some direct question (out of list) about the possible existence of a
windows installer for PyHLA.

My answer was, none that I am aware of, but now my curiosity is popping up
is it possible to build one using Python distutils?

from: http://docs.python.org/distutils/builtdist.html

looks like;
python setup.py bdist --format=wininst

will do but I'm not quite sure because PyHLA is a "native" module.

any of you with some feedback about this?

Eric which is not using windows so often :-]

http://www.april.org