RE: [certi-dev] PyHLA windows installer

From: Gotthard, Petr
Subject: RE: [certi-dev] PyHLA windows installer
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 10:31:27 +0100

There is a Windows installed for PyHLA 1.0.0
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/certi/contrib/PyHLA/

It's build using NSIS (but I obviously forgot to put the .nsis file to CVS). I
was planning to release an installer for PyHLA 1.1.0 when new CERTI is
released. ;-)

If there is an urgent need, I can release the installer earlier, but it needs
to be linked against some CERTI release. The latest CERTI release is already
quite old, so I wonder if this would be useful.

Regards,
Petr