Re: [certi-dev] Federation startup crash

From: Michael Raab
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Federation startup crash
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 15:18:04 +0100

Thanks for your quick answer.

Inserting RTI::RTIambassador::enableAsynchronousDelivery() before object and interaction registration (but after time dependencies) made no difference.
At the moment its hard for me to place the call between federation creation/joining and declaration of time dependencies.
Do you think that step may help?

Michael

Dipl.-Inf. Michael Raab

Fraunhofer-Institut für Fabrikbetrieb und -automatisierung IFF
Virtuell Interaktives Training
Sandtorstr. 22, 39106 Magdeburg, Germany
Telefon +49 (0) 391/ 40 90 122
Telefax +49 (0) 391/ 40 90 115
address@hidden
http://www.iff.fraunhofer.de oder http://www.vdtc.de