Re: [certi-dev] RE: CERTI-Devel Digest, Vol 58, Issue 1

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] RE: CERTI-Devel Digest, Vol 58, Issue 1
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 15:52:06 +0100

2011/1/21 Zak JkS <address@hidden>:
> Hi Erik,
> I have managed to succeed to a certain degree on developing the partial MOM.
> There are a few more refinements needed, I hope to submit it as a patch in
> the future.

The patch would really be welcome.

Do not hesitate to submit what you have now,
we may have to iterate a little bit in order to make your contribution
go in upstream CERTI and we can even help you to improve
your contribution.

So even a first "incomplete & draft" patch is interesting for me (and
probably other).

http://www.april.org