Re: [certi-dev] how to execute an HLA simulation using certi

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] how to execute an HLA simulation using certi
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 16:25:30 +0200

2011/6/1 kakasiee <address@hidden>:
> hi
> I am a college student ,a primary user of certi.
> My question is how to execute an HLA simulation using certi.I have installed
> CERTI-3.4.0-WinXP-MSVC-9.0-2008-Release.exe.
> And I tried to execute an HLA simulation using CERTI according to
> CERTIUserDocumentation.
> However,when I run the RTIG,it can't find .fed(the FOM file).
> I have read CERTI FOM file search algorithm,but I don't know what is
> FEDid_name.

In your federate code you may specify complete file path.

> I just put the .fed file in C:\CERTI_3.4.0\share\federations.
> And I also don't know how to configure PATH.
> I have read CERTIUserDocumentation many times and tried many times ,but I
> can't find the solution.
> I really appreciate who can help me how to configure PATH in detail and how
> to let the RTIG find .fed(the FOM file) in detail.
> I am working with win 7 and VS2010.

Putting your fed file in CERTI federations folder should be enough
C:\CERTI_3.4.0\share\federations.

Could you run rtig.exe in a console in verbose mode :

rtig.exe -v 2

and copy/paste the message printed in the RTIG console?
http://www.april.org